Deposit = First month rent
Application fee = $45 per adult
Lease Admin Fee = $195
Rent = prorated depending on when you move in plus 4% municipal fee each month on top of the rental amount.
1) Complete our simple online application ($45 per adult) and submit it.
2) Submit paystubs or other documentation to support income equal to 2.5x the rental rate.
3) We call your current landlord to verify residency or check your credit report to verify past mortgages if you are a homeowner.
4) We then submit this information to the property owner.
5) We usually receive a decision within 24-48 hours.
6) Pay a $500 earnest deposit with a cashiers check, money order, or credit card to remove the home from the market to hold for your move in. If the property is being held for more than 2 weeks you’ll be required to pay the remaining balance of your security deposit within 2 weeks of approval
1. You must earn 2.5x the rental rate and have no rental judgments/evictions on your credit report within the past 3 years.
2. We require the first months rent for the deposit and we have a onetime lease administration fee for $195. If you have any pets we require $100per pet non refundable deposit.
Tom Caldwell was raised by pig farmers in Snowflake, Arizona. He went to school at ASU and got a bachelor’s degree with a Major in Communications and a Minor in Business. While he was at ASU he took a job as a field inspector for a local property management company. After he graduated he took his LSAT and was applying to law school. In the meantime, he continued to learn the ropes of property management from his employers and it started to feel like something he could really become passionate about as a career. He told his best friend at the time his idea, who offered to talk to his father in-law, who ended up providing the loan that Tom needed to get his idea off the ground.
In October of 1998 they rented an office in Mesa, setup a folding table, and started thumbing through the White Pages and newspapers calling anyone and everyone hoping to find someone who could use some help managing a rental property. They were a force to be reckoned with, visiting the home of anyone who would listen to what they had to offer wearing full business suits in the valley of the sun looking to impress. Not even a year after the business license was issued, the first of several large real estate investment groups called the quaint little Mesa office searching for some much needed help managing a wave of Arizona real estate investments. Over the years we have managed over 3,000 properties at any given time and have employed as much as 200 agents and staff members to make sure that each property we manage is given all the attention it deserves. We have spent a concerted effort to continue to improve our process as well as develop our own online management system to help us meet our client’s needs as efficiently as possible.
Black Canyon City
San Tan Valley
Sun City West